Whether you are a student, an office worker, a writer, or a salesman, have you noticed that there are times in the course of your life that you realized that you would love to know how to type?
Answer the following questions. If you answer just one of them affirmatively, then you need to know how to touch type.
- Do you type using the “hunt and peck method?
- Do you look at the screen while typing?
- Are you finding yourself spending an exorbitant amount of time at the office getting your work done?
- Do you spend a lot of time copying your home work to your computer?
- Do you and your friends like to send e-mails?
- Do you like to log on to Facebook and socialize with your friends?
- Are you a Writer and like to blog?
- Are you asking your mom or dad to type papers for you?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then you can see how much easier and less time consuming it would be IF you learned how to type correctly!
Typing with efficiency and consistency can take you places in your school work, career and personal life!
In today’s society, typing is the key to getting a great job. Most jobs require some degree of computer work, and knowing how to type quickly and efficiently will make you more marketable than your fellow worker who simply “finger pecks” at the keyboard. You can honestly state, that learning to type is an investment in your career future.
Carrie Shaw is President of Keyboard Classroom, a unique, “fluency-based” learn-to-type curriculum (www.KeyboardClassroom.com). She can be reached by email, email@example.com.